We just got the official message from Samsung that the highly anticipated Unpacked event will take place on Wednesday, August 10 at 9:00 AM ET. The Korea-based tech giant has also announced that fans can sign up to pre-order the next generation of Galaxy devices ready to be unveiled at Unpacked.
There is no obligation to sign up for this pre-order program. All Samsung needs is your name and email address to reserve your device(s). And here’s the best part! If you decide to reserve a Galaxy device, you can earn up to $200 in credit.
Pre-order the following Galaxy devices
Starting July 19 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT, Samsung fans can sign up for To reserve on the Shop Samsung app or Samsung.com, which, as implied, allows early adopters to pre-order Samsung’s next-generation Galaxy devices.
As a thank you for registering, you are eligible for the following offers:
- $30 credit to be used on Samsung.com for eligible products when you pre-order Galaxy Buds
- $50 credit to be used on Samsung.com for eligible products when you pre-order a Galaxy Watch
- $100 credit to be used on Samsung.com for eligible products when you pre-order a Galaxy Phone
- $80 credit towards Galaxy Watch and Buds bundle
- $130 credit towards Galaxy Phone and Buds bundle
- $150 credit towards Galaxy Phone and Watch bundle
- $200 credit towards Galaxy Phone, Watch and Buds bundle
These US Reserve offers are available from July 19 to August 10. You can redeem your credit once you have placed a pre-order. Additional savings are available for students, military personnel, first responders, and business partner employees. According to Samsung, more details will be available here. (opens in new tab)
According to leaks, we expect to see the Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Galaxy Watch 5 and the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro.